Paperblog Logo

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Show

So today, I went to Christian's Church's Christmas Show and this is slowly becoming one of my favourite parts of the Christmas Season (despite only going last year and this year). It's an amazing show full of carols, amazing talent, a reminder of the real meaning behind Christmas, fundraising for worthy causes, laughter, cuteness and everything needed to get you into the Christmas spirit.

I think too often people get carried away with the enjoyment of giving a receiving presents, and the decorating of the trees and the making of the cookies and almost forget why so many of us celebrate this special day. But the Christmas show really did remind me of the Christmas Story whilst also being an absolutely amazing night at the same time.

Anyway, I hope the lead up to Christmas has been fab-u-lous for all of you and you are truly in the Christmas spirit! Enjoy what's left of the Christmas season.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment