Paperblog Logo

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Been Away For A While

So here's a quick photo diary of my past weeks...
 I started getting in the habit of drinking lots of water, keeping healthy!
I laughed a lot to keep my spirits up. 
 Let's Go Let's Go To Repco!
 I passed all of my exams!
 I went out for dinner 
 I went to a play and dressed up as a "nerd" - not without reason
I went to the movies

In all seriousness, these past few months have been so hectic, I helped produce a fashion show, which I'll post about soon, I had exams, I've had a few personal fall downs and some difficult weeks and it's all been so full on. I'm just so happy that there's now a two week break for me to catch up on some sleep, go for some walks, press flowers, read, draw and blog! So hopefully you'll be hearing a lot more from me over the next week or two xx

No comments:

Post a Comment